- Space-saving M.2 SATA form factor (80mm) for ultra-compact computing devices
- 3D NAND flash chips
- SATA III 6Gb/s interface and SLC caching technology for exceptional transfer speeds
- Engineered with a RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding to ensure data integrity
- Supports Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep) to prolong notebook battery life by intelligently shutting down SATA interface when not in use
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM and NCQ commands
Utilizing the SATA III 6Gb/s interface and the latest 3D NAND technology, Transcend’s ultracompact M.2 SSD 420S is well-suited to address the high-performance needs and strict size limitations of small form factor devices. By using only high-quality flash chips and enhanced firmware algorithms, Transcend’s M.2 SSD 420S delivers peerless reliability.