- COLOR : BLACK
- WEIGHT(G) : 1230 G
- GOLD-PLATED USB : X
- DIMENSION : 451 X 150 X 41 MM
- INTERFACE : USB
- ANTI-GHOSTING KEYS : YES / N-KEY ROLLOVER
- ON-BOARD MEMORY SIZE : YES
- POLLING RATE : 1000 HZ
- BACK-LIGHT : YES, FULL 16.8M RGB LED BACKLIGHT
- WRIST REST : YES
- USB PASS-THROUGH : YES
- KEYSTROKE LIFECYCLE : 50 MILLION
- CABLE LENGTH : 1.8M
- GRAPHICAL UI : TT ESPORTS GAMING SOFTWARE
- NO. OF MACRO KEYS : GAME MODE: 5
**01 Year Warranty.
- NAME: TTC RGB DUST-PROOF MECHANICAL KEY SWITCHES
- TYPE: RGB MECHANICAL
- ACTUATION POINT: BROWN: 2.0 ± 0.5 MM
- KEY STROKE : BROWN : 4.0 ± 0.4 MM
- ACTUATION FORCE: BROWN: 45G
- KEY LIFESPAN: 50 MILLION CLICKS LIFETIME
The Thermaltake NEPTUNE ELITE keyboard comes in a unique floating keycap design with a premium grade finish that delivers 16.8 million RGB color illumination with 14 lighting effect modes for a truly enhanced gaming atmosphere. Packed with features including: dedicated volume/mute & multimedia keys, USB pass-through port, 5 pre-configured FPS1, FPS2, MMO, MOBA, RTS lighting zones, 100% anti-ghosting, n-key rollover, detachable wrist rest, and 8 included additional red keycaps, it offers maximum customization with ultimate simplicity to suit all your gaming needs.
Design, layout and build quality:
The Thermaltake Neptune Elite Keyboard features an extended 104-key layout and an aluminum plate on top of its frameless design. It also had the revamped TTC switches inside with dust proofing capabilities. The Thermaltake Neptune Elite Keyboard is a sleek looking, frameless mechanical keyboard. Build quality, for the most part, is excellent which is mainly due to its sturdy aluminum frame. The Thermaltake Neptune Elite Keyboard also weighs in at 1230 grams.
The backside on the other is rather simple, though we appreciated the enlarged rubber pads to keep the Thermaltake Neptune Elite Keyboard in place. There’s also some kind of a canal here for a cable to pass through but I guess it’s just there for the looks.
Connectivity is provided by a braided 1.8-meter cable although I wouldn’t mind a non-braided solution. This one is technically kink-free but not really that flexible