- Model – Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 1050W
- Type – ATX 12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92
- PSU Category – Fully Modular
- Series – Toughpower Grand RGB Series
- Maximum Power – 1050W
- Peak Output Capacity 1260W
- Power Good Signal 100-500 msec
- Input Frequency Range – 50Hz-60Hz
- Efficiency Meet 80 PLUS®Platinum at 115Vac input.
- MTBF 120,000 hrs minimum
**10 Years Warranty
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 1050W Platinum
Thermaltake, as the pioneer who incorporates RGB lights into PSU, introduces the Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB Series, coming with a pre-installed, patented Riing 14 RGB fan with 5 lighting modes (RGB Cycle Mode, Solid Red, Solid Green, Solid Blue, and Solid White), LEDs Off and a built-in memory function.
Featuring capacities ranging from 850W to 1200W and 80 PLUS Platinum certification, Toughpower Grand RGB Series adopts the highest quality components and fully modular design that always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstances.