|Seagate 500GB Barracuda Q5 NVMe SSD Specification|
|Seagate BarraCuda 500GB SSD Comes With 3 Years Warranty & 1 Year Rescue Data Recovery Plan
Seagate 500GB BarraCuda SSD overview:
Upgrade your system with the 500GB BarraCuda Q5 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD from Seagate, which delivers performance speeds up to 50x faster than tradition hard drives. Designed with 3D QLC NAND technology, the BarraCuda Q5 has an M.2 2280 form factor and utilizes the PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe 1.3 interface for fast, reliable performance, with sequential read speeds of up to 2300 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 900 MB/s. This SSD also has a 1.8 million-hour MTBF, an Endurance (TBW) of 119TB, SMART and TRIM support, and is covered by a limited 3-year warranty. Users will be able to monitor their SSD’s performance, health, and firmware updates with Seagate’s free SeaTools SSD software tool.
Seagate 500GB BarraCuda SSD Features
- Upgrade To Cost-Effective SSD Speeds With Next-Gen 3D QLC NAND
- Leverage NVMe SSD Speeds That Are Up To 50× Faster Than Traditional Hard Drives
- Harness High Sequential Reads Of Up To MB/S And Writes Of Up To 900 MB/S For More Responsive Downloads, Installs, And Multitasking
- Get Easy Installation And Upgrades With A Slim M.2 2280 NVMe Form Factor
- Extend Battery Life With Low Active Power Requirements Of Up To 2.2W
- Rely On A Robust Limited 3-Year Warranty And 1.8 Million Hour MTBF
- Enjoy Added Peace Of Mind With A Limited 1-Year Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Benefit From Long-Term Durability With 119TB Total Bytes Written (TBW)
- Migrate And Clone Data From Old Drives With Ease Using The Free Seagate DiscWizard Software Tool
- Monitor SSD Performance, Health, And Firmware Updates With Free Seagate SeaTools SSD Software Tool
There are no reviews yet.