|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface Type||PCIe Gen4x4, NVMe 1.3|
|MTBF||Up to 1,700,000 Hours|
|Internal or External||Internal|
|Sequential R/W||Read speeds up to 5000MB/s Write speeds up to 4400MB/s|
|Flash Type||3D NAND|
|Dimension||80.00mm (L) x 22.00mm (W) x 2.15mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C – 85°C|
MSI SPATIUM M470 Features:
- Blazing Speeds: Optimized for the PCIe Gen4 interface.
- Security & Reliability: Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities extend the longevity of the NAND flash storage.
- 3D NAND Flash: 3D NAND Flash technology brings dense storage in a compact design and allows storage capacities up to 1TB.
- PCIe Gen4x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 5000MB/s and Write speeds up to 4400MB/s
- MSI SPATIUM M470 M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 1TB SSD Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 5 Years Warranty: MSI stands by the quality and reliability of their SSD’s with a 5-year limited warranty
MSI SPATIUM M470 1TB SSD Overview
Built using their 3D-NAND flash technology for reliable performance, the MSI SPATIUM M470 1TB M470 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from MSI offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency. MSI SPATIUM M470 Designed for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers, it delivers sequential read speeds of up to 5000 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 4400MB/s, an endurance of up to 1600 TBW, up to 1.7 million hours MTBF, AES 256-bit encryption, and support for both SMART and TRIM.
Moreover, MSI SPATIUM M470 is an M.2 2280 form factor, which is compatible with a good range of devices and utilizes the PCIe 4.0 x4 interface. MSI Spatium M470 is the company’s fastest SSD, yet and it’s based on Phison’s fastest NVMe controller to date, the PS5018-E18. Like many other high-end gaming drives