|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface Type||PCIe Gen3x4, NVMe 1.3|
|MTBF||Up to 1,500,000 Hours|
|Internal or External||Internal|
|Sequential R/W||Read speeds up to 2400MB/s Write speeds up to 1750MB/s|
|Flash Type||3D NAND|
|Dimension||80.00mm (L) x 22.00mm (W) x 2.15mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C – 85°C|
MSI SPATIUM M370 Features:
- Blazing Speeds: Optimized for the PCIe Gen 3×4 interface.
- Security & Reliability: Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities extend the longevity of the NAND flash storage.
- 3D NAND Flash: 3D NAND Flash technology brings dense storage in a compact design and allows storage capacities up to 1TB.
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 2400MB/s and Write speeds up to 1750MB/s
- MSI SPATIUM M370M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 3×4 1TB SSD Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 5 Years Warranty: MSI stands by the quality and reliability of their SSD’s with a 5-year limited warranty
MSI SPATIUM M370 1TB SSD Overview
Built using their 3D-NAND flash technology for reliable performance, the MSI SPATIUM M370 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from MSI offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency. MSI SPATIUM M370 Designed for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers, MSI SPATIUM M370 1TB SSD delivers sequential read speeds of up to 2400 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 1750MB/s, an endurance of up to 800 TBW, up to 1.5 million hours MTBF, AES 256-bit encryption, and support for both SMART and TRIM.
Moreover, MSI SPATIUM M370 is an M.2 2280 form factor, which is compatible with a good range of devices and utilizes the PCIe 4.0 x4 interface. MSI Spatium M370 is the company’s fastest SSD, yet and it’s based on Phison’s fastest NVMe controller to date, the PS5018-E18. Like many other high-end gaming drives