|Supported CPU||Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Desktop Processors|
|Chipset||AMD X570 Chipset|
|Memory||4 DIMMs, Dual Channel DDR4-4600+(OC)|
|Graphics||3 x PCI-E 4.0 x16 slots Supports 2-way SLI / 3-way CrossFire|
|Supported Storage||3 x Lightning Gen4 M.2 slots 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports|
|LAN||Realtek8125-CG 2.5G LAN|
|Audio||8-Channel (7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost HD|
|USB Port||5 x USB 3.2 (Gen2, 3A+2C) + 6 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) + 6 x USB 2.0|
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- Aluminum Cover with Extended Heatsink: All-metal extended heatsink cover enlarge the surface of heat dissipation, ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: PCIe 4.0, Triple Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2.
- 2.5G Gaming LAN with Latest Wi-Fi 6 Solution: Onboard 2.5G LAN with gaming LAN manager, combining latest Wi-Fi 6 solution which supports MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Audio Boost HD: Isolated audio with dedicated processor combining ESS audio DAC with amplifier, deliver the breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
**03 Year Warranty.
Msi Meg X570 Unify Motherboard
Msi Meg X570 Unify Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset, supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked to up to 2666 MHz. For storage, it’s equipped with four SATA III ports and three M.2 slots. In total, there are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards and two PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCIe-based hardware. Whether you’re using a single or multi-card setup, they will run at x16/x0 or x8/x8 with the last slot only supporting x4 mode. Other integrated features include dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which is a 2.5GbE port, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0, and Realtek ALC1220 7.1-channel HD audio.