|Memory||-Memory Slots: 2 x 288-Pin -Memory Support: DDR4 2133, 2400, 2666 MHz -Maximum Capacity: 32 GB -Channel Architecture: Dual Channel -ECC Support Non-ECC Unbuffered|
|Supported Storage||-SATA 4 x SATA III M.2 None U.2 None|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 (7.1-Channel)|
|USB Port||4 x USB 2.0 Type-A 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A|
|Internal I/O Ports||Display: 1 x VGA 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI Audio: 3 x 3.5 mm xpansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 USB 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Ports) 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Ports) Multi-GPU Support: None Air Cooling: 1 x 4-Pin CPU 1 x 4-Pin System Power Connectors 1 x 24-Pin Mainboard 1 x 8-Pin CPU Security Chassis Intrusion, TPM Module Audio; None Diagnostics: Clear CMOS Legacy: 1 x Serial|
MSI H310M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold/ Celeron® Processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Micro-ATX Form Factor
- Intel H310 Chipset
- 4 x SATA III Ports
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 Slots
- Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel HD Audio
- RTL8111H Gigabit LAN
The H310M Pro-VDH LGA 1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel H310 chipset with an LGA 1151 socket for 8th generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. There are two DDR4 memory slots that support a max of 32GB of 2666 MHz RAM and four SATA III ports for storage drives. Graphics can be handled by your CPU’s integrated graphics processor, or by a dedicated graphics card for more power via the PCIe 3.0 x16 slot. Other integrated features include Realtek Gigabit LAN, VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI outputs, and Realtek ALC887 7.1-channel high-definition audio.