|Supported CPU||Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket|
|Chipset||Intel H310 Chipset|
|Memory||2 DIMMs, Dual Channel DDR4 up to 2666MHz|
|Graphics||1 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot|
|Slots||6 x PCI-E x1 slots|
|Supported Storage||4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports|
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN|
|Audio||8-Channel(7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost|
|Internal I/O Ports||1. PS/2 Combo Port 2. DVI-D Port 3. HDMI Port 4. USB 3.1 Gen1 5. LAN Port 6. HD Audio Connectors 7. USB 2.0 Port 8. USB 2.0 Port|
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost : Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- DDR4 Boost : Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- PCI-E Steel Slot : Protecting VGA cards against bending for better performance, stability and strength.
- X-Boost : Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage, Optane or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
The H310-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is a crypto currency mining-focused motherboard designed with a total of seven PCIe slots. It’s built on the Intel H310 chipset with a LGA 1151 socket for 8th generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. There are two DDR4 memory slots that support a max of 32GB of 2666 MHz RAM and four SATA III ports for storage drives. Other integrated features include Intel Gigabit LAN, DVI-D and HDMI outputs, and Realtek ALC887 7.1-channel high-definition audio.