|Interface Type||PCI-Express 3.0 x4|
|Internal or External||internal|
|Sequential R/W||Max Sequential Read: Up to 2100 MBps Max Sequential Write: Up to 1500 MBps|
**03 Years Warranty
- M.2 2280, HP controller offering with 4 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3.0 x4 and NVMe 1.3
- Sequential Read/Write Speeds up to 2,100 MBps / 1,500 MBps
- An industry top leading Reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and Endurance (TBW) up to 200 TBW
- Higher Order LDPC Error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Works on all Windows PC, Full compatibility with HPdst.exe (HP Software Pre-installation Environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP’s high quality standards and fully tested and certified in HP Laboratories.
An ultra-fast M.2 2280 SSD
Built using premium quality 3D NAND Flash memory and 4-channel HP controller, and operating over PCI 3.0 x4 host interface, the HP EX900 breaks the storage bottleneck and brings your computing experience to the next level with instant-on program launching, much less game loading time, and almost instant OS startup and shutdown. An M.2 2280 form factor can fit Ultrabooks, ultra compact PCs, and the new generation desktop motherboards. The EX900 also delivers consistently fast speed over usage, and unbeatable stability and reliability you can expect from HP brand, for years of trouble-free performance.
There are no reviews yet.