Glorious Model O White Mouse at a Glance:
- Ultra lightweight honeycomb design coming in at just 67g
- Proprietary 2.0m Ascend Cord braided cable
- G-Skate Feet made of 100% Virgin PTFE material, rounded edges and 0.81mm thickness
- Customizable DPI Indicator with dedicated software and 400 / 800 / 3200 default settings with a maximum DPI of 12,000 DPI.
- Pixart 3360 Sensor with 1000Hz polling rate (1ms) and 0.7mm life-off distance
- Available in both Black and White with matt or gloss finish
- Fully customizable RGB lighting controllable via optional software
This community-driven design, brought to life by a team of passionate gamers, brings to the table a mouse that’s minimalist in appearance but with an attention to detail that’s unrivaled by it’s competition. Not only is the Model O the world’s lightest mouse, with its honeycomb design coming in at just 67 grams, but it also boasts both a proprietary ‘Ascend cord’ braided cable and ‘G-Skate’ feet to match. These not only compliment the Model O’s nimble gaming performance, but more importantly offer a high-quality finish without compromise on features secondary to it’s hardware.
Honey comb design with Ascend Cord braided cable.
The Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O’s honeycomb casing is the key to achieving it’s feather-weight class, the hexagonal design not only gives the Model O durability, but it also provides much needed ventilation for your palms during long gaming sessions. Coming it at just 67g, with it’s proprietary Ascend Cord braided cable, it gives an almost wireless experience but without the associated performance lag.
The Model O sports a Pixart 3360 Sensor, an esport industry standard sensor, offering an 1000hz poll rate (1ms). The DPI display located beneath the mouse allows users to customize the settings with either the three default settings (400, 800 and 3200) or alternatively up to 12,000 DPI by using it’s optional software.
Finally to finish the Glorious Model O White Mouse, G-Skate feet are attached in each corner, offering – 100% virgin PTFE with rounded edges for a smooth glide. The feet come in at 0.81 mm thickness, ensuring a long life-span with no need for replacements. Fully configurable RGB and available in two colors with either matt or gloss finish.
The Model O gaming mouse is available in both Black and White, with either Matt or Gloss finish. You can also fully customize the mouse with it’s RGB lighting effects changeable either with 8 pre-installed effects or with more configurations on the optional software.