- Model- GA-H110M-S2PV
- CPU- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package || L3 cache varies with CPU
- Chipset- Intel® H110 Express Chipset
- Memory- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed. || Dual channel memory architecture || Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules || Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Onboard Graphics- Integrated Graphics Processor – Intel® HD Graphics support: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz, 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz, || Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Audio- Realtek® ALC887 codec, High Definition Audio
- LAN – Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- USB port- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0, 5 x USB 2.0/1.1
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ Motherboards GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build. || High Quality Onboard Audio Design Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional users. High ESD Ethernet & USB Port Protection GIGABYTE motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. With pairing the dedicated protection filters, the Ethernet LAN and USB ports can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
**3 years warranty.