|Display Type||Backlight Technology LED|
|Brightness||250 cd/m2 (typical)|
|Contrast Ratio||1000 to 1 (typical)|
|Resolution||1920X1080 @ 60Hz|
|Response Time||8 ms for NORMAL mode 5 ms for FAST mode|
|Viewing Angle||178° vertical / 178° horizontal|
|Color Support||16.7 million colors|
|Power||68 W (Maximum) 17 W (Typical) 0.3 W (Standby)|
|Connectivity||HDMI 1 x HDMI 1.4 (HDCP 1.4) USB Port(s) – 2 x USB 3.0 downstream port 2 x USB 3.0 with BC1.2 1 x USB 3.0 upstream port Audio Jack 1 x Analog 2.0 audio line out (3.5mm jack) DVI 1 x DP 1.4 (HDCP 1.4) 1 x DP (out) with MST (HDCP1.4)|
|Dimensions||21.2 x 18.8 x 6.5″ / 538.5 x 478.4 x 165.0 mm (With Stand) 21.2 x 12.3 x 1.5″ / 538.5 x 313.7 x 39.0 mm (Without Stand)|
|Weight||Weight (panel only – for VESA mount) 3.14 kg, 6.92 lb Weight (with packaging) 7.32 kg, 16.14 lb|
- More room to work: with a stylishly thin panel profile (only 6.5mm at its thinnest) and a compact base that’s approximately 30% smaller than its predecessor, you can free up valuable desk space.
- Adjust to your comfort: pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long.
- Clean and clutter-free: focus on your work while hiding away Cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUV certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with comfort view, a feature that reduces harmful Blue light emissions.
- Expand your efficiency: The virtually borderless design featuring InfinityEdge lets you enjoy a nearly seamless view of your content across multiple monitors.
- 60 Hz
DELL 24 INCH ULTRASHARP MONITOR
Experience an immersive viewing experience in a thin design with the U2419H UltraSharp 24″ 16:9 IPS Monitor from Dell, which features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080with a 60 Hz refresh rate, as well as coverage for 99% of the sRGB and Rec. 709 color gamuts, and 85% of the DCI-P3 color gamut. It also features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, support for 16.7 million colors, an average calibration accuracy of Delta E < 2, a 16:9 aspect ratio, an anti-glare coating with a 3H hardness rating, a static contrast ratio of 1000:1, a typical brightness level of 250 cd/m2, an 8 ms response time in normal mode, and a 5 ms response time in fast mode. Using the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position.
Dell’s U2419H has DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 1.4 inputs that both support HDCP 1.4, a DisplayPort output with HDCP 1.4 for connecting an MST (multi-stream transport) display, four USB 3.0 Type-A ports, two of which support battery charging via the BC 1.2 spec up to 2A, and a USB 3.0 Type-B port for connecting it to your host system. If you’d like to output audio, there is a 3.5mm line out jack to connect speakers and play back audio coming through the HDMI or DisplayPort audio channels. To further help improve viewing and accessibility, this display features a tilt of -5 to 21°, a swivel of -40 to 40°, and a height adjustment of 5.1″, and a 100 x 100mm VESA mount.