|Product Dimensions||129×103×157.5 mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||127×50×155 mm|
|Net Weight||780 g|
|Heatpipe||Ø6 mm×4 pcs|
|Fan Speed||500~1650 RPM±10%|
|Fan Airflow||64.5 CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.1 mmAq|
|Fan Noise||≤27.8 dB(A)|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.18 A|
|Fan Power Consumption||1.68 W|
Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 PRO Features:
- 4 high high-performance pure copper heat pipes specially positioned to dissipate core heat.
- Its base adopts Core Touch Technology to dissipate heat more efficiently.
- With more fins added, the total surface area increased by 20% compared to single fan models.
- The GAMMAXX 400 PRO comes with 2 120mmPWM fans as standard, a mighty boost to both aesthetics and performance.
- Iconic black top cover gives your computer set up a unique appeal.
- all All-new mounting tools supports installation in multiple platforms, providing a whole new installation experience.
GAMMAXX 400 PRO is upgraded from GAMMAXX 400’s classic design. With more densed cooling fins and 2 LED fans added, the GAMMAXX 400 PRO significantly enhances cooling performance without affecting case and RAM compatibility.
Additional Dissipation Fins
As a 120mm cooler, GAMMAXX 400 PRO incorporates a total of 56 cooling fins. Compared to single fan models, its total surface area is increased by 20%, making full use of the airflow generated by its twin fan design.
Blue LED Fans
The GAMMAXX 400 PRO comes with 2 120mm PWM fans as standard, a mighty boost to both aesthetics and performance.
High-performance Heat Pipes
GAMMAXX 400 PRO comes with 4 high-performance sintered copper heat pipes, each specifically positioned to instantly dissipate CPU heat
Core Touch Base
Its base adopts Core Touch Technology to dissipate heat more efficiently.
GAMMAXX 400 PRO’s all all-new mounting tools supports installation in multiple platforms, providing a whole new installation experience.