|Type||ATX12V / EPS12V|
|PCI-Express Connector||2 x 6+2-Pin|
|SATA Power Connector||7|
|Energy-Efficient||80 PLUS BRONZE Certified|
|Input Voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Input Frequency Range||47 – 63 Hz|
|Input Current||10A – 5A|
|Output||+3.3V@24A, +5V@20A, 12V@62A, -12V@0.3A, +5VSB@3A|
|Dimensions||4.92″ x 5.91″ x 3.39″|
|Max PSU Length||125 mm|
|Connectors||1 x 24 pin ATX
2 x 8 pin (4+4) EPS (CPU)
2 x 8 pin (6+2) PCIe
7 x SATA
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: Provides up to 88% operational efficiency, generating less heat and lowering your energy costs.
- Full Continuous Power: CORSAIR CV Series power supplies are guaranteed to deliver their full rated wattage of continuous power.
- Low-Noise Cooling: A 120mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress, slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads.
- Compact Casing: 125mm length ensures an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases.
- Black Sleeving and Casing: Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC’s style.
CORSAIR CV750 750 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Overview
CV series is 80 PLUS Bronze certified, providing up to 88% efficiency for less heat and lower energy costs.
CONTINUOUS, RELIABLE OUTPUT
Like all CORSAIR power supplies, the CV Series does exactly what it says it does: deliver continuous power at full capacity, no matter which wattage variant you choose.
A 120 mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress, slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads.
CV series enclosures are only 125 mm long, ensuring an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases.
Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC’s style.
Three-year warranty backed by the CORSAIR global technical support team.