- Case Dimensions : 418mm x 210mm x 450mm
- Maximum GPU Length : 330mm
- Maximum PSU Length : 180mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height : 160mm
- Case Expansion Slots : 7
- Case Drive Bays : ”(x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in”
- Case Form Factor : Mid-Tower
- Case Windowed : Tempered Glass
- Case Material : Steel, Tempered Glass
- Radiator Compatibility : 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers : H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Case Power Supply : ATX (not included)
- Weight : 6.1kg/13.45lbs
- Lighting : RGB
- Case Drive Bays : 3.5″ 2
- Case Drive Bays : 2.5″ 2
The Corsair Carbide Series 175R RGB is an entry-level, mid-tower chassis that looks to fit between the Carbide 100R and Carbide 275R SKUs. The new enclosure has more premium features, including a touch of RGB LED lighting, a faux brushed-metal finish and tempered glas.
The outside of the all-black chassis sports a plastic face with a brushed-metal look along with an addressable RGB LED illuminated Corsair sign towards the top.
Cool air is carried in from spaces in the top and bottom of the front panel, which should allow for adequate cooling inside. The left panel is made from tempered glass with a dark smoke tint, while the remainder of panels are made from aluminum with a matte-black finish. The top is ventilated with air going through a removable dust filter and is also where the I/O ports are located. Ports on the top are two USB 3.0 and a 3.5mm combo audio jack (mic/headphones), along with power and reset buttons. Overall, this is an unassuming look that can blend well into an office or home.