- MATERIALS – BODY : Steel, Plastic
- MATERIALS – SIDE PANEL : Tempered Glass
- DIMENSIONS (LXWXH) : 478 (L) x 209 (W) x 473 (H) mm
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT : ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- EXPANSION SLOTS : 7
- 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS : 1
- 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS : 4
- 2.5″ DRIVE BAYS : 5
- I/O PANEL : 2x USB 3.0, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)
- PRE-INSTALLED FANS – FRONT : 1x 120mm
- PRE-INSTALLED FANS – REAR : 1x 120mm
- FAN SUPPORT – TOP : 2x 140mm, 2x 120mm
- FAN SUPPORT – REAR : 1x 120mm
- RADIATOR SUPPORT – FRONT : 280mm, 240mm, 140mm, 120mm
- RADIATOR SUPPORT – TOP : 120mm/240mm (with ODD removed) (35mm max motherboard component height)
- RADIATOR SUPPORT – REAR : 120mm
- CLEARANCE – CPU COOLER: 166mm/6.54″
- CLEARANCE – PSU : 160mm
- CLEARANCE – GFX : 410mm/16.14″
- CABLE ROUTING – BEHIND MOTHERBOARD TRAY : 20-28mm / 0.78-1.10″
- DUST FILTERS: Top, Bottom
- POWER SUPPLY SUPPORT: Bottom mount, ATX
- SERIES: MasterBox Series
- SIZE: Mid Towe
Cooler Master Masterbox NR600 ODD Mid Tower Case Overview:
The MasterBox NR600 Mid-Tower Case from Cooler Master features a minimalistic design with plenty of cooling potential and expandability options. It’s made from steel and plastic, complete with a tempered glass window panel, supporting up to ATX-sized motherboards. Aside from plenty of storage drives, it also has room for up to seven PCIe expansion cards. At the top of the case are two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and a single 4-pole headset jack for audio-out and microphone connectivity.
The front panel of this case is made of a single layer of fine mesh, which allows for airflow and doubles as a dust filter.
This case has a total of five 2.5″ and four 3.5″ drive mounting bays located on the PSU shroud, behind the motherboard tray, and in the HDD cage.
A single 4-pole headset jack supports both audio and microphone, so separate jacks are not required.
The front of this case supports up to three 120mm fans or two 140mm fans while the top supports two 120mm or 140mm fans. This case comes with two 120mm fans preinstalled at the front and back.