|Graphics Chipset||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – 1830 MHz (Boost Clock) Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1800 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz|
|CUDA Cores (Nvidia)||1408|
|Memory Clock||14002 MHz|
|Memory Bus (Bit)||192-bit|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320|
|Interface (PCI Express)||PCI Express 3.0|
|Power Connector (Pin)||1 x 8-pin|
|Dimensions||6.9 ” x 4.8 ” x 1.5 ” Inch 17.4 x 12.1 x3.9 Centimeter|
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1830 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1800 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring. NV Messaging
**02 Years Warranty.
ASUS Phoenix 1660 SUPER Graphics Card
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER OC Graphics Card provides improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor, the high-performance Pascal architecture.The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs, such as DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, and DVI-D. The GTX 1660 SUPER is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU’s 1408 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA and other APIs.For cooling, ASUS implemented a single-fan cooler. It features a single dual ball-bearing fan. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ is a high definition powerhouse packed into a compact layout. It boasts a large single fan with a Wing-blade design that has trickled down from top tier cards. This gives the Phoenix a performance boost over the competition, while keeping its size small enough to be compatible with most modern chassis. Just like its namesake, the Phoenix also boasts a long lifespan with features like IP5X dust resistance, dual ball fan bearings, and Auto-Extreme Technology. If you’re looking for a nimble sidekick that will keep pushing pixels for years to come, the Phoenix is your beast.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 4.0
Boosts the card’s clock speed in real-time based on the target temperature. If the card is running below the set target temperature, GPU Boost 4.0 will increase the clock speed to improve performance. The target temperature can be reset depending on your preference so you can have the card run more quietly for everyday tasks and older games, and run at full tilt during intense high-resolution gaming sequences.
With Ansel, gamers can compose the gameplay shots they want, pointing the camera in any direction and from any vantage point within a gaming world. They can capture screenshots at up to 32 times the screen resolution, and then zoom in where they choose without losing fidelity. With photo-filters, they can add effects in real-time before taking the shot. And they can capture 360-degree stereo photospheres for viewing in a VR headset or Google Cardboard.
NVIDIA’s parallel computing platform which enables an increase in computing performance by harnessing the parallel nature of GPU processing. CUDA-compatible applications can assign intensive parallel computing tasks, such as real-time video rendering, to the GPU to process, freeing up the computer’s CPU to run other tasks.
When used with a monitor that has G-SYNC hardware installed, the monitor’s refresh rate will sync and lock with the graphics card’s output frame rate. Establishing this sync removes tearing and stuttering which can result from conventional fixed screen refresh rates, especially important for gaming in stereoscopic 3D. An additional benefit of G-SYNC is reduced lag so gamers will benefit from the improved command response time as well.